Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TIME IS RUNNING


Tic, tic, tic a slow beat
      By hands and not by feet
            I move in such a beat

                  Running to one, two, three
      Up to twelve there you’ll see
            That’s what they think of me

                  Find me slow when you wait
      Fast as you’re getting late
            But I am always right
                                                  
                  People sometimes hate me
      No way, they can beat me
            Not fast to race with me

                  They cannot let me wait
      For I run to complete
            A turn that marks a date

                  To shove me, to drag me
      To do it, they’re not free
            So they must let me be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers